Saturday, July 13, 2013

Word Play

Ignore
Ignorant
Ignorance
Ignobile

I have always had a fondness for playing with root-word-derivations. Just notice how the words above fit together like a puzzle and create an arrow pointing to a root idea. Even if you don't know (ignorant) or don't care (apathetic), it's obvious that they are related and come from the same place.
(See if you can guess where..the answer is at the end of this post)

It has been several days since I have done an update on this blog, I apologize to anyone that was waiting for an update, my time has been stretched a bit thin due to circumstances outside of my purview.

Since the last post here, I have had three physician visits, three blood draws (only one fasting, yay), one MRI (with contrast), three trips to see my favorite pharmacist (Hi Jim!) as well as two visits to Bloomfield to visit my B, who you may recall is being held against her will by HPRP.

Remember the HPRP administrative idiots? Leslie Collins, Timothy Gammons and Carolyn Batchelor? There are more administrators involved in this process but those are the focus for the time being. These are the people that decided that since my wife is not a christian she is not following the 12 steps. Remember? Remember how the fine folks at the facility said "there is no reason for you to be here"? But the Admin-Idiots said "uhhhh, we think there is, so keep her for 2 weeks. That'll learn her some..." The administrators OVER ROAD the medical personnel , I exclude  GAMMONS from the medical personnel comment becaise we know he's a tool anyway.

So with the administrative idiots overriding the medical personnel and professional counselors that were talking to B, and assessing B, and preparing to discharge B, HPRP and GAMMONS took her away as I was preparing to deal with my Glioblastoma-multiforme. How much money do you think this is costing insurance? After the discharge order was signed by the facility and the mandate came from HPRP that, no, she has to stay. How much per day for 2 weeks? Based on B telling GAMMONS that she doesn't believe in his god.

More words and ideas for you try to fit together....this time it is just the root-concept not the root words...

  • Pogrom
  • Prosthelytize
  • Evangelize
  • Bigot
I have always had a fondness for the notion (of Jewish origin, I believe) that god does not withhold his Grace from anyone. Does not withhold his Grace from anyone. Regardless. What a noble concept for humans to conceive of. 

Atheists, Agnostics, Hindus, Buddhists, Taoists and any other non-monotheistic-christians beware. You have no chance of being sober (or is it saved, GAMMONS? What exactly are you trying to do here?) 

I haven't heard from anyone on this matter from the other side. (Ignorant and Apathetic). No dialog, i have faxed over release of info on my B's behalf so technically there is no reason for them to not communicate. This is how they roll, can't stop a glacier from moving forward by reasoning with it, you can only use heat heat, and that's all i have.

Finally:
  • Let's all remember that I am bound by NOTHING except for the best interest of my family.
  • Retaliation to B based on my brain-tumored-aphasiad rantings would be too good to be true.
  • I will continue to speak the truth against the idiots
  • If I had ANY resources at all I would have a lawyer involved. And this would not stand.
  • GAMMONS will have signs place in front of his office on 14 mile. (Take them down, they're made by hand!)
  • I have not heard from my first TV news station, I am still holding on to the notion that this is an embarrassing story for the IDIOTS and local TV news LOVES that shit!
Oh, the answer to the question....It doesn't really matter, I'm tired, my head hurts, I miss my B, her boys miss her too.



2 comments:

  1. So this is a state funded program whose goal is to get people back into their professional jobs, right? It seems to me that the program is missing the basic point of the 12 steps that it is the God of Your Understanding--which can be just about anything. Not a Christian God or a figurine or an old man with a beard up in the clouds. It is clear from the Big Book of AA that the concept of a Christian God is not what the 12 steps are about--but that of a spiritual awakening with a Higher Power. Seems as if Gammons doesn't know much about AA or the 12 steps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Syd-- Yeah you hit the nail on the head.
    State funded program designed (initially) with good intentions. It goes haywire when people that do not know anything about the subject matter become involved in the process.
    This is the epitome of ridiculousness.

    And the fact that an individual like GAMMONS holds more sway than a real doctor or even a facility designed to help people in need is beyond comprehension.

    /fuming/

    ReplyDelete